Trace & Wipe Board - What's the time?
Trace & Wipe!
This board is for the WHATS THE TIME design.
Our Trace and Wipe boards are available in 7 varieties, all of which can be found on this link --> here. (Discount multi packs also can be found there too)
- Alphabet (lower and uppercase)
- Numbers (0/zero to 10/ten)
- Your child's name
- What's the time?
- Follow the lines
Chalk markers can be purchased --> here.
Each Board has the option of coming in the following fonts;
(These can be seen in the font chart at the end of the photos)
- General - Not official for any states. Just a general type of font.
- Victorian Modern Cursive - VIC
- QCursive (aka. Queensland Modern Cursive) - QLD
- SA Modern Cursive (aka. South Australian Cursive) - SA
- NSW Foundation Style - NSW
- Tasmanian Modern Cursive - TAS
ACT uses NSW Foundation Style
NT uses Victorian Modern Cursive
WA differs from school to school - so it is best to check with your school. However an example is Mt Pleasant Primary School; Kindergarten to Year 1 students learn QCursive, but from Year 2 onwards, Victorian Modern Cursive is taught.
They are super fun to use, and make learning fun. Simply use a white board marker, or chalk paint pen to trace over the numbers, letters etc. and then wipe clean to start all over again!
Your kids will be practising for hours!
ADD ON a chalk pen to your so your children can start the fun right away. Chalk markers can be purchased here.
Available to purchase separately or in a discounted packs.